Exquisite alpaca yarn in 5-ply in pure white. Ideal for projects that require flow and lightness, such as shawls, scarves and lightweight garments. This yarn combines two alpaca fibre types: huacaya (similar to sheep wool) and suri (similar to silk). Suri fibre adds shine and smoothness to this yarn and behaves similarly to silk, making it less elastic and springy than our 100% huacaya yarns.
- 280 metres approximately per skein, 100g
- Alpaca: white huacaya with suri alpaca from our friend's Central Victorian farm
- Carbon footprint: grown and processed in Victoria
- This yarn is non-superwash. No carbonising is used in the processing.
- Washing: gentle hand wash. Dry flat in the shade.
- Protect yarn and knitted/crocheted items from moths.
- A small amount of vegetable matter might be present, as our yarns are not carbonised. It can easily be removed by hand when knitting/crocheting, or weaving.
Please choose carefully and buy enough for your project. We cannot guarantee the same yarn will be available in the future.