This delicious DK alpaca yarn combines the fibres of our female Chanel with our male Fairbairn. This very popular mid-grey sold out quickly last year.
- 200 metres approximately per skein, 100g
- Alpacas: Chanel and Fairbairn
- Carbon footprint: grown and processed in Victoria
- This yarn is non-superwash. No carbonising is used in the processing.
- Washing: gentle hand wash. Dry flat in the shade.
- Protect yarn and knitted/crocheted items from moths.
- A small amount of vegetable matter might be present, as our yarns are not carbonised. It can easily be removed by hand when knitting/crocheting, or weaving.
Please choose carefully and buy enough for your project. We cannot guarantee the same yarn will be available in the future.