I was planning to keep this yarn for me to knit, but many of my fibre friends suggested I put it for sale. This super soft off-white alpaca yarn was grown by Destino when he was a cria (baby). This is his first fleece, grown in his mums' uterus and during his first months of life. Destino's fibres are white with whispers of grey/black fibres. So the yarn is off-white but has a tinge of grey to it.
- 200 metres approximately per skein, 100g
- Alpaca: Destino (boy)
- Carbon footprint: grown and processed in Victoria
- This yarn is non-superwash. No carbonising is used in the processing.
- Washing: gentle hand wash. Dry flat in the shade.
- Protect yarn and knitted/crocheted items from moths.
- A small amount of vegetable matter might be present, as our yarns are not carbonised. It can easily be removed by hand when knitting/crocheting, or weaving.
Please choose carefully and buy enough for your project. We cannot guarantee the same yarn will be available in the future.