I was planning to keep this yarn for me to knit, but many of my fibre friends suggested I put it for sale. This super soft creamy caramel alpaca yarn was grown by Django and Daniela when they were crias (babies). This is their first fleece, grown in their mums' uterus and during their first months of life. This yarn will not be repeated as Django was sold this year to a lovely owner.
- 200 metres approximately per skein, 100g
- Alpacas: Django (boy) and Daniela (his sister)
- Carbon footprint: grown and processed in Victoria
- This yarn is non-superwash. No carbonising is used in the processing.
- Washing: gentle hand wash. Dry flat in the shade.
- Protect yarn and knitted/crocheted items from moths.
- A small amount of vegetable matter might be present, as our yarns are not carbonised. It can easily be removed by hand when knitting/crocheting, or weaving.
Please choose carefully and buy enough for your project. We cannot guarantee the same yarn will be available in the future.