Furphy is a deep black. It sold out in one day in 2021 and 2022. This is the last year we will be selling Furphy. We combined it with our friend's blacks to yield more skeins and allow more of you to enjoy this Aran goodness.
- 170 metres approximately per skein
- Alpacas: our stud male Furphy with added fibre from our friend's alpacas
- Carbon footprint: grown and processed in Victoria
- This yarn is non-superwash. No carbonising is used in the processing.
- Washing: gentle hand wash. Dry flat in the shade.
- Protect yarn and knitted/crocheted items from moths.
- A small amount of vegetable matter might be present, as our yarns are not carbonised. It can easily be removed by hand when knitting/crocheting, or weaving.
Please choose carefully and buy enough for your project. We cannot guarantee the same yarn will be available in the future.