A yummy toffee brown grown by three adorable female alpacas. A very popular colour last year, so we repeated it in this collection.
- 165 metres approximately per skein, 100g
- Alpacas: our females Dorada, Molly and Doce
- Carbon footprint: grown and processed in Victoria
- This yarn is non-superwash. No carbonising is used in the processing.
- Washing: gentle hand wash. Dry flat in the shade.
- Protect yarn and knitted/crocheted items from moths.
- A small amount of vegetable matter might be present, as our yarns are not carbonised. It can easily be removed by hand when knitting/crocheting, or weaving.
Please choose carefully and buy enough for your project. We cannot guarantee the same yarn will be available in the future.