Larissa is an Aran weight (10-12ply) alpaca yarn in a warm grey colour.
- 150 metres approximately per skein, 100g
- 100% Huacaya alpaca fibre, in its natural colour, with no dyes or chemicals
- from our happy and healthy alpacas
- soft fibre, ethical, and sustainable
- you can knit, crochet, weave or felt with it
- 100% grown and processed in Victoria, Australia
Hand wash only with mild soap. Do not agitate or use hot water. Dry in shade.
As our yarn is processed using natural methods, a small amount of vegetable matter might be present. This is easily pulled by hand when knitting or crochetting and will not affect the quality of the yarn or finished product.