Baroque Cassini is a 10ply worsted/Aran weight alpaca yarn in a deep chocolate colour.
There are 150 metres approximately per skein, 100g
- 100% Huacaya alpaca fibre, in its natural colour, with no dyes or chemicals
- alpaca yarn is squishy, ethical, and sustainable. It is hypoallergenic, warmer and lighter than sheep wool. Many people who can't wear wool love alpaca yarn.
- you can knit, crochet, weave or felt with it
- from pampered, happy alpacas who are part of our family
- 100% grown on our farm in Harcourt and processed locally in Victoria, Australia
- hand wash with care only