Bachiana is an Aran weight (10-12ply) alpaca yarn in a light grey colour.
- 140 metres approximately per skein, 100g
- 100% Huacaya alpaca fibre, in its natural colour, with no dyes or chemicals
- our alpacas live happy and healthy lives on our farm in Harcourt, Victoria
- alpaca yarn is squishy, ethical, and sustainable
- you can knit, crochet, weave or felt with it
- 100% grown and processed in Victoria, Australia
Hand wash only with mild soap. Do not agitate or use hot water. Dry in shade.
As our yarn is processed using natural methods, a small amount of vegetable matter might be present. This is easily pulled by hand when knitting or crochetting and will not affect the quality of the yarn or finished product.